Tuesday, March 30, 2010

my days of the 23rd of March and 25th

i hate my job. i hate that they stopped letting me draw so i can stare out at the nothingness. anyway, i've been helping out another branch and I haven't felt comfortable just whipping out my sketchbook there, but i've been drawing on their blank pads of paper and that's why they're in varying sizes of scrap. anyway the 23rd and the 24th.

and the 25th! the day before PAX in which I'm more than impatient to get the fuck out of there.

4 comments:

  1. Yay, Pokemans! I've forgotten about my Pokewalker lately. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is one huge smoothie. you literally brought enough for everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @pikman but the smoothie is AAAAAALLLL mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @m3g4t0ky0 keep walking with it! i've actually forgotten more about the game! haha thanks.

    ReplyDelete